The Fairfield Chapter has established a specific leadership curriculum for grades 7 to 12. Through grade level meetings and personal goal setting, each grade focuses on specific responsibilities and life skills ranging from clique prevention, conflict resolution and effective communications skills to college preparation, career exploration and personal finance.
Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure. Activities of our Chapter include:
- Thousands of volunteer hours served in support of adopted philanthropies.
- Annual Ticktocker Officer Training delivered to girls who serve in elected grade level positions.
- Yearly Grade Level Cultural Event providing a fun opportunity to experience the arts.
- Annual Chapter Tea affords opportunities to use Etiquette Skills during a celebratory NCL tradition.
- Conveyance of Awards to members with a record of exceptional service to the Chapter.
- Senior Recognition Event celebrates the growth of graduating Ticktockers.
- Monthly programming for Patroness enrichment.